The Mission of the Peer Advisors for Veteran Education (PAVE) Program is to support veterans transitioning to college after military service to foster academic and personal success.
- Ease the transition from the military to the university
- Improve student veterans’ sense of connectedness to the university
- Create a safe haven and source of support
- Identify mental health issues and other concerns in a timely fashion and connect student veterans with appropriate resources
- Improve student veteran academic performance
- Increase student veteran retention rate